ODC operates two of the largest ship repair docks in the middle east, 410x95x14.5m and 410x80x14.5m in addition to well equipped modern works shops.
- JANUARY 2021: Press release
- Norway’s Knutsen OAS, Haugesund, nominated BSA and China’s HuaRun DaDong Dockyard (HRDD) three repair projects.
- Rotterdam Offshore Group, (ROG).
- Oresund Heavy Industries extends its dry dock in Landskrona, Sweden.
- RIMS BV have received a further two certifications from DNV GL and the Indian Class Register, for the use of Remote Inspection Techniques (drones) during surveys of enclosed spaces.