Lošinjskih brodograditelja 55 51550 Mali Lošinj (Island of Lošinj) Croatia
Croatia – LP-Brodogradilište
The island of Lošinj, with its long and famous shipping and shipbuilding tradition, is today an inevitable station for numerous tourists and yachtowners.
The shipyard was founded by (proto) Marko Martinolić in 1850, that was the era of building wooden ships and sailing barques.
His son Nikola introduced many innovations in shipbuilding industry wherefore in 1875 the shipyard built the biggest sailing barque in Mediterranean while in 1885 was built the first steel sailing ship in East Adriatic yards. That was the year when started serial building the steel passenger-cargo steamships.
Due to the many years of its successful work, the shipyard is qualified for reconstructing of all sorts of ships, and especially for reconstructing of all kind of ships and ferries.
During the last 15 years LP-Brodogradilište d.o.o. has accomplished over 840 ship repairs and reconstructions for the Croatian and foreign clients. The shipyard has built up a respectable reference list of complex projects and clients. We are proud to say that the majority of our clients are – repeated clients.
Today, the shipyard’s core business is ship repair. Thanks to its position on the crossing of seaways and due to the many years of its successful work, the shipyard will meet all requirements for the repair and reconstruction of ships sailing in these waters.
The shipyard operates a large construction site, highly skilled and proud workforce, excellent subcontractor infrastructure, which are the foundations for a modern European shipyard capable of completing a wide variety of ship repairs from relatively simple repairs to most complex projects under strict deadlines and up to highest standards.
LP-Brodogradilište’ management ensures their customers that all activities and work processes are managed effectively, even 24 hours a day if necessary, in order to meet every shipowners needs, on time. Also, the yard pays a special attention to the quality and price, which are most favorable for the shipowners.
The Shipyard ‘LP-Brodogradilište’ is situated on the island of Lošinj, in the Southeastern Europe on the northern Croatian Adriatic coast, 125 km from the largest Croatian port Rijeka. With over 100 years of tourism tradition and it’s long and famous shipping and shipbuilding experience, the island of Lošinj is today an inevitable station for numerous tourists and yacht owners.
Nearest international ports:
Port of Rijeka, Croatia – 50 nm
Port of Koper, Slovenia – 100 nm
Port of Trieste, Italy – 105 nm
Port of Venice, Italy – 105 nm
Port of Ravenna, Italy – 95 nm
Port of Ploče, Croatia – 170 nm
Nearest international airports:
Zagreb (”Pleso”), Croatia – 280 km (www.zagreb-airport.hr)
Venezia (”Marco Polo”), Italy – 350 km (www.veniceairport.it)
Trieste (”Ronchi dei Legionari”), Italy – 240 km (www.aeroporto.fvg.it)
Ljubljana (”Brnik”), Slovenia – 265 km (www.lju-airport.si)
SHIPYARD’S PRINCIPAL FACILITIES
– Vessels up to: 15.000t
– Length overall: 141,25m
– Length over keel blocks: 126,25m
– Beam: 37,35m
– Beam (internal clear): 28,00m
– Height (from main deck to tower deck): 10,70m
– Height of keel blocks: 1,36m
– Draft: 6,00m
– Cranes: 1x 8,00t ; 1x 4,00t
– 500 m berth space
WORKSHOPS (equipped with bridge cranes 1-16t lifting capacity)
– piping and steel
– pantograph (x2 pcs.)
– sand-blasting and painting
– warehouse and toolroom
– waste oil and oily water station
– 150 fixed experienced and efficient workers.
– efficient subcontractor infrastructure, certified by the Class Societies.
The shipyard provides a full range of qualitative services:
– standard drydocking and maintenance
– extensive steel repairs
– anti-corrosion treatment (High Pressure Washing and Sand Blasting)
– tank cleaning and coating
– slop and sludge removal and disposal
– steel works
– cooling systems
– precise machining in situ
– other unique works according to our Customers specific requirements:
– METALOCKE system (cold steel repair)
– BELZONA products
– DEVCON products
– CHOKEFAST ORANGE casting (on main engines, generators, couplings foundations)
Together with efficient subcontractor infrastructure, certified by the Class Societies, the Shipyard is
capable of performing the maintenance of various kind of equipment such as:
– electronic systems
– specialized works on propulsion (KaMeWa, LIPS, SCHOTTEL, BRUNVOLL, VETH-Z DRIVE, AQUAMASTER, ULSTEIN, VOITH-SCHNEIDER etc.)
(CATERPILLAR, M.a.K., M.A.N, WARTSILLA SULZER, SKL, PIELSTICK, DEUTZ, CUMMINS, STORK, etc.)
– machinery (ALFA LAVAL, APV, ABB, B&B, BBC, VULKAN, etc.)
– safety equipment (ARIMAR, ZODIAC, VIKING, RFD, DBC, etc.)
– protection of work and protection of fire
Some successfully done special projects:
– AQUAMASTER type: US 550/2000 overhaul and repair
– VOITH-SCHNEIDER typ: 24GII Ser.No. 2521, 726 & 727 overhaul and repair
– PROPELLER SHAFT withdrawals up to ф400x17000mm under class BV, RINA, ABS, LR, DNV
– STERN TUBE BEARINGS fabricate and exchange
(mat. METAFLON, WHITE BEARING, THORNDON, LIGNUM VITA etc.).
– SEALINGS overhaul (SIMPLEX, CEDERVAL, SUBLIME, DEEP SEA SEALS, etc.)
– PROPELLER SHAFTS fabricate end exchange
– SKF propeller shaft couplings overhaul and repair
– BROKEN PROPELLERS repair (casting and rewelding broken blades segments)
– MAIN DECKS complete renewal.
– SHELL PLATE renewal (23t) AND BULB (45t) fabricate and exchange after ship’s graunding
– DOUBLE BOTTOM TOP TANKS complete renewal
– DOUBLE BOTTOMS complete renewal
– BOW THRUSTER supply and installation type: BRUNVOLL FU-37-LTC and
bow thruster DIESEL ENGINE supply and installation type: DETZ BF 6M 1015 MC
– FF HI-FOG SYSTEM complete installation (passenger ferry ”MARKO POLO”)
– MAIN ENGINE replacements (CAT, SKL, etc.)
– ULSTEIN PROPELLER NOZZLE fabricate and exchange
– RUDDER BLADES fabricate and exchange